14 November 2014

The Love of Entertaining : 5 Elegant Holiday Hostess Gifts


Well... it seems to already be that time again when the holiday gatherings will be starting up and our social calendars will be in full swing.  Better get those HOSTESS GIFTS ready now!  Here are my TOP 5 favorites this Holiday Season that are sure to be graciously received.


1. No. 12 Rosemary Holiday Candle from Tiffany Jones Home

Yes, Dear Friends... you read that correctly!  I have launched a new candle line and I am THRILLED to share the first scent with you just in time for your gift giving needs!  This candle is a beautiful infusion of Rosemary, Lavender and Mint.  I am over the moon about it!

Tiffany Jones Home


2. Kate Weiser Chocolates

Ladies and Gentleman.... Kate Weiser makes the MOST GORGEOUS hand-painted pieces of little chocolate jewels you have ever seen... and they taste just as fabulous!  What's not to like about flavors such Strawberry Basil, Lavender Apricot, or Mango Habenero??  The dazzling flavor explosion combined with the decadent richness of the chocolate makes for a celebration of its own.


Kate Weiser Chocolates


3. The Printery 2015 Desk Calendar

Many of you know The Printery makes my personal favorite stationery of all time!  Everything they create is absolutely beautiful.  These ENGRAVED desk calendars are statements of pure old world class and glamour for your work space... It just doesn't get more dignified than this in a world that is way too digital.  Check out their stunning boxed sets of note cards while you are on their site... Bill and his team never disappoint.  


The Printery


4. Stonehouse California Olive Oil

I discovered the AWARD WINNING Stonehouse California boutique Olive Oil house in California several summers ago.  Not only is their Original EVOO amazing.... their Rosemary and Basil infused blends are my personal favorites. I order these little bottles of goodness by the case to have on hand for the last minute gift... However, too many times I ended up using them myself!  It is that good. 

Stonehouse California Olive Oil


5. Jo Malone London Lime Basil & Mandarin Hand Wash

I fell in love with Jo Malone products when I lived in London.  They were my favorite "go to" hostess gifts then and I love to give (and receive!) them now.  They are elegantly blended and sophisticated fragrances. The Lime Basil & Mandarin scent is my personal favorite and the one I keep in my own home but they are all quite lovely.  From floral and fruity to citrus and spicy... plus a long list of products for bath & body or home... they are sure to have a scent you fancy.  
Jo Malone


I love to celebrate the elegant art of gift giving... It always makes me feel great to share something I truly enjoy with others. Best part of this list... They can all be ordered online and shipped directly to your door.  

Have a great weekend.

                                                 xx, 

All photos courtesy of the owners.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, congratulations on your new candle line!!! I cannot wait to them! You have the most exquisite taste, and I know they are absolutely divine!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design + Development by Fabulous K | Logo Design by Emily McCarthy